Featured
Miss A Friend Message
Miss A Friend Message. Here are a few more examples that will surely hit the spot. The days have been dragging out;

Frankly speaking, i have no regrets even though this job is taking you away from me. Smiles and tears, joy and fear, we have cherished together; I hug you in my thoughts and prayers while you are sad.
I Hope To See You Pretty Soon.
Even though this time apart is necessary, i still miss you like crazy, my friend. Sweet i miss you messages for a friend. Last night, as i lay on my bed, your thoughts crossed my mind and i realise how much i have missed you.
When You Are Not Here, Even Seconds Seem Like Days.
Smiles and tears, joy and fear, we have cherished together; Let us make more memories when you come back to our town because i’m intoxicated by you, my friend. If you need anything from here, don’t hesitate to ask me.
I Want You Here My Friend.
Frankly speaking, i have no regrets even though this job is taking you away from me. I even miss your weird deodorant smell. Praising in success, scolding in mistake were all there, but now you are not by my side and i have only the emotions.
May We Find It In Us To Spend More Time Together Because I Miss.
We don’t meet much nowadays, but i’ll always and hope that you’re doing well! I miss you, my friend. I miss my best friend.
I Miss The Fun You Bring With You.
Hey, i know we haven't talked in a while. I am missing you so. I miss your smile, your kisses, your friendship, and just about.
Comments
Post a Comment